Complaints Policy of Reward Mobile
Reward Mobile uses any complaint as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future service levels our customers receive, as well as a chance to put things right for the person [or organisation] that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
· To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint
· To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
· To make sure everyone at Reward Mobile knows what to do if a complaint is received
· To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner (24 hours)
· To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired
· To gather information which helps us to improve what we do
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Reward Mobile.
In the event of a Complaint
· Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· This will be reviewed by a customer service representative and passed to the appropriate Manager
· A manager shall then investigate your complaint and contact you with either resolution or for further information within 24 hours.
· We look to resolve your complaint within 48 hours.
If you do not have access to email, please contact our Service Team on 0121 238 6163 or 0800 0529 325
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use Reward Mobile’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, confidentially and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with Terri Clifton – Customer Service Manager.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Copyright © Reward Mobile 2019 , part of Voice Mobile / Company No: 04112330. / VAT Registered: GB722471355 - Voice Mobile, Working In Partnership With EE.